Social Media Management
Effective social media management strategies to increase engagement and interactions while showcasing products or services.
Stunning photography to capture Product Images, Social Media & Marketing content, Headshots, Vehicle showcases, Real Estate listings, and Events.
Highly customized websites managed by Apex Creative in which we analyze traffic, optimize site performance, and create specialized content to pair with the site.
Thoroughly-planned video productions for Testimonials, Presentations, Product Reviews, Service Features, Special Events, and more!
Personalized strategies researched for the best tactics to help your site or accounts rank higher on search engines to be recommended to more users on social media.
We will work alongside you or your team to help determine which of our services would help boost your business while establishing reasonable goals to shoot for.
Social Media Management
- Consultation — A plan of action will be created to either start your social media accounts or sit down and audit your current social media presence and see where we can make improvements.
- Scheduling — A timeline for your posts will be created to accommodate your schedule and ability to interact with your audience. Content is created on a month to month basis and can be geared to target a certain audience or optimized to promote specific products directly.
- Analytics — Reports and analytics are generated to see your new growth and give us the ability to adjust your accounts to engage your clients and customers more and build a stronger relationship between them and your brand.
We develop specialized social media management strategies to increase your brand’s engagement and interactions while showcasing products or services. We do this by offering features such as Scheduled Posting, High-Quality Media, and Researched Hashtags. Because of social media’s continual explosive growth, it is imperative to have a successful social media presence to interact with clients and customers.
- Consultation — Similar to our videography process, we will consult either face to face or virtually to set goals and expectations. We will establish the styles and artistic feels to either accentuate the current feeling of your brand or to take a different approach for a certain project you’re venturing into.
- Shoot — We will begin shooting in either your workplace, or some other designated location for however long of a quoted time frame agreed upon in our consultation.
- Editing — After the shoot is over, every image is retouched and tailored to suit your brand properly. We will send you proofs to approve and then we will finish up our editing process.
- Delivery — Photos will be delivered in an optimized format for what their main purpose will be for, whether social media, printed, web pages, etc.
- Consultation — Face to face or virtual to set goals and expectations. We want to learn more about your brand, favored design characteristics, and what you would like to rank for on search engines. The layout, keywords, and design palette will be chosen to best fit the goals and desired audience discussed in the consultation.
- Technical Setup — We will begin by acquiring or setting up the domain and hosting services to make your website live on the web. At this point, a landing page can be displayed with social media or contact information.
- Design / Revise — We will begin building the website based on the plan and ensure everything is functioning as intended and able to meet expectations. Any imperfections found will be resolved and desired changes will be implemented.
- Delivery — The website will be finalized and we will begin tracking analytical and SEO data. At this point, we will release the site and provide social media content to showcase the new site accordingly.
- Consultation — Face to face or virtual to set goals and expectations. We want to learn more about your brand and your ideal customers. We’ll also uncover what your production goals are.
- Storyboard — After we learn more about who you are, we’ll then dive deeper into the feeling of your production and what the best way to create your vision appropriately is by looking into different techniques, styles and angles that may suit you better and give you the ability to be a part of our creative process. Once we’ve pinpointed what you’re looking to produce, we’ll then create a storyboard to show the general flow of how things will be put together.
- Production — We will begin shooting and producing video content from various angles with as many takes needed to achieve the shots for our final draft.
- Editing — This will be where everything is cut down, color graded and stylized to become something unique to you and your brand. When editing is finished, a proof will be sent to review for any revisions needed included in the package chosen.
- Delivery — After final approvals, we will deliver your new production to you to share with your clients and customers to tell your story in a new, creative, impactful and expressive way.