- Consultation — Face to face or virtual to set goals and expectations. We want to learn more about your brand and your ideal customers. We’ll also uncover what your production goals are.
- Techniques — After we learn more about who you are, we’ll then dive deeper into the feeling of your production and what the best way to create your vision appropriately is by looking into different techniques, styles and angles that may suit you better and give you the ability to be a part of our creative process.
- Storyboard — Once we’ve pinpointed what you’re looking to produce, we’ll then create a storyboard to show the general flow of how things will be put together.
- Production — We will begin shooting and producing video content that will then be edited for proofs. This will be where everything is cut down, color graded and stylized to become something unique to you and your brand.
- Revisions — When editing is finished, a proof will be sent to review for any revisions needed included in the package chosen.
- Delivery — After final approvals, we will deliver your new production to you to share with your clients and customers to tell your story in a new, creative, impactful and expressive way.
À La Carte
Includes: Titling (Video Name, Logo, Titles / Names), Initial Consultation, Storyboard, Shoot Time, Post Production, Final Cut, and One 15-second Revision (using existing footage).