- Consultation — Face to face or virtual to set goals and expectations. We want to learn more about your brand, favored design characteristics, and what you would like to rank for on search engines.
- Planning — The layout, keywords, and design palette will be chosen to best fit the goals and desired audience discussed in the consultation.
- Technical Setup — We will begin by acquiring or setting up the domain and hosting services to make your website live on the web. At this point, a landing page can be displayed with social media or contact information.
- Design — We will begin building the website based on the plan and ensure everything is functioning as intended and able to meet expectations.
- Revisions — Any imperfections found will be resolved and desired changes will be implemented.
- Delivery — The website will be finalized and we will begin tracking analytical and SEO data. At this point, we will release the site and provide social media content to showcase the new site accordingly.
Servers used by Apex Creative for website designs are hosted on SSL / TLS secured servers to ensure your information stays private and to help prevent potential server attacks.
Lightning-Fast CDN Delivery
All websites designed and managed by Apex Creative are delivered on a ultra-quick Content Delivery Network (CDN) to ensure media and content load rapidly on both desktop and mobile website layouts.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the most important parts of any website. Apex Creative will prioritize content to be SEO-Friendly so your website will rank and perform better.
Simple to Manage
WordPress framework allows anyone to make simple changes or updates on the fly from any device without any coding knowledge.